- 30 tabs in one packet ( we recommend 2 tabs a day )
- Vitamin C is already in it ( so you don’t need to have it separately )
- Glutathione is an antioxidant produced in cells. It’s comprised largely of three amino acids: glutamine, glycine, and cysteine.
- Glutathione levels in the body may be reduced by a number of factors, including poor nutrition, environmental toxins, and stress. Its levels also decline with age.
- Glutathione skin whitening works by interrupting melanin synthesis. Melanin is the substance that gives the skin its color, so it follows that by preventing melanin from developing, Glutathione whitening brings the skin back to its purest, fairest tone. It is often said that one’s health is reflected in the condition of his or her skin, and that is notably true when it comes to this method of skin whitening. Glutathione benefits the skin by boosting overall health. Since it is an antioxidant, it neutralizes and eliminates the free radicals that damage the skin at the cellular level to cause aging and discoloration.
- May reduce respiratory disease symptoms
- May reduce the impact of uncontrolled diabetes
- Improves insulin resistance in older individuals
- Reduces cell damage in alcoholic and nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
- Reduces oxidative stress
- It’s a beauty dose and does not require a prescription
- It’s a Vegetarian tablet
- It’s not meant for pregnant and lactating/breastfeeding women
Ingredient: Carbohydrate, Proteins, Fats, L-Glutathione, Vitamin C, Elemental Sodium
Other Ingredient: Citric acid, Sodium Bicarbonate, PVPK30, Sucralose, Sodium Benzoate.Artificial colour-Sunset Yellow, Artificial Flavour
How to eat?
To know when and how to eat the gluta tabs, please call us at +91 9930663521 for consultation with our expert or you can leave a whatsapp message too.